We continue to remind that you should always keep your dental appointments to stay healthy even during the pandemic. To date, CDC reports there have been no documented transmissions providing dental care in the U.S., so there are no restrictions on routine dental appointments. All agencies recognize maintaining a good defense against viruses is important and thus dentistry and medical care are considered Essential Activities.
We always have practiced strict infection control protocols and we are well trained in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We treat our Operatories as operating rooms and use full sterilization techniques to keep you safe.
We monitor changing regulations continuously for COVID 19 changes from the following agencies: Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA) , California Department of Public Health (CDPH), San Joaquin County Department of Public Health, and World Health Organization (WHO). We adhere to the Governor and County Health Officer recommendations.
All of our staff are fully Covid 19 Vaccinated with both doses.
We have added additional protection for YOU the patients. Since we are a designated Medical Healthcare Facility, we will still ask you to:
- Bring your own approved Medical grade MASK, wear it at all times. We will ask you to remove it when necessary
- Wash your hands BEFORE and AFTER the appointment, and limit what you touch in our office. We also have hand sanitizer in the office.
- Please leave your personal belongings in your vehicle.
- Only bring guardians or personal drivers with you.
- Practice Social Distancing within our office (we have marked and spaced out 6 feet)
- Take your temperature when you arrive and answer multiple screening questions about your and your family’s Covid status and travel habits. Please fill out our electronic screening form prior to coming in.
- Please inform us immediately if your Covid Status ever changes.
- All public areas are disinfected immediately if you touch them. For your safety we have converted to touchless switches and faucets.
- If you have any specific health or age questions, please call.
You will see new changes that keep you safe:
- More PPE for the staff, N95 and Level 3 masks with Face Shields
- HEPA /UV Air Sterilization Filtration units in the operatories
- We have Negative Pressure Air Rooms in Operatories
- More sterilization, disinfectants and disposables on all surfaces
- Barriers and social distancing markers for your convenience
We routinely screen ourselves with the same COVID protocol and assure you that we are safe. We train and work together for safety, compliance, and efficiency. We are here to answer any questions about your specific care at (209)474-3333.
Our Commitment to you is to practice like we always have for your safe appointments with the first class service you have always appreciated. That is what makes us rated Best of San Joaquin every year. We look forward to seeing you soon in our office!