We have always practice strict infection control protocols and we are well trained in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We always have treated our Operatories as operating rooms and use full sterilization techniques to keep you safe.
We monitor changing regulations continuously for COVID 19 changes from the following agencies: Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA) , California Department of Public Health (CDPH), San Joaquin County Department of Public Health, and World Health Organization (WHO).
We have added additional protection for YOU the patients. We will ask you to:
- Bring your own MASK, wear it all times. We will ask you to remove it when necessary
- Wash your hands before and after the appointment, and limit what you touch in our office. We also have hand sanitizer in the office.
- Please leave your personal belongings in your vehicle.
- Only bring guardians or personal drivers with you.
- Practice Social Distancing within our office (we have marked and spaced out 6 feet)
- Take your temperature when you arrive and ask multiple screening questions about your and your family’s Covid status and travel habits.
- Please inform us immediately if your Covid Status ever changes.
- All public areas are disinfected immediately if you touch them. For your safety we have converted to touchless switches and faucets.
- If you have any specific health or age questions, please call.
You will see new changes that keep you safe:
- More PPE for the staff, N95 and Level 3 masks with Face Shields
- HEPA /UV Air Sterilization Filtration units in the operatories
- We have Negative Pressure Air Rooms in Operatories
- More sterilization, disinfectants and disposables on all surfaces
We routinely screen ourselves with the same COVID protocol and assure you that we are safe. We train and work together for safety, compliance, and efficiency. We are here to answer any questions about your specific care at (209)474-3333.
Our Commitment to you is to practice like we always have for your safe appointments with the first class service you have always appreciated. That is what makes us rated Best of San Joaquin every year. We look forward to seeing you soon in our office!